The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Begginer's question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

OSANA79
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of OSANA79
Hi there!

I'm quite new to magic in general (started about 6 months ago) and though I love card and coin magic I found that mentalism and hypnosis were really my favorite type of magic. I keep working with cards and coins but use them as preparatory tricks. I've discovered Ormond McGill recently and started practicing contact mind reading. Turned out to be quite affordable and though I'm far from being 100% efficient the reactions I get are great. But what I prefer from this type of magic is the fact that it really helps improving intuition!

I'd like to begin practicing hypnosis and fell upon Anthony Jacquin's work.
First of all as I know he visits this forum from times to times I'd like to tell him how much I'm impressed by his work, practice and pedagogy! You represent the perfect blend to my eyes!

I began reading Reality is plactic and practiced the set pieces but haven't got farther yet.

I've got 2 questions:
1) Do you happen to visit France and give seminars?
2) I'm a nurse and have the possibility to have a formation on medical hypnosis (used as anesthaesia or pain reducing technics). Do you think it's a good way to start hypnosis since I found it closer to relaxation technics than pure hypnosis?

Sincerely yours!
Osana
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Hi Osana,

Thanks for the kind words and your question.

Yes I do come to France in fact I just got back from Paris a few weeks back where I ran our Trilby Connection training course. I am coming back in early June to run this privately for a company, so you will not be able to attend that. However I am giving a lecture at ARCHE on June 10th, whch you are very welcome to attend.

Details here http://www.arche-hypnose.com/anthony-jacquin/

I also expect to be in Paris later in the summer offering training in hypnotherapy.

Relaxation is not hypnosis. It is just a suggestion many hypnotists give and a look many of their hypnotees adopt.

There is an active community of both performance hypnotists and therapists in France.

If you have other non-performance questions please contact me directly outside of this forum.

Best regards,

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
OSANA79
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of OSANA79
Thank you for your quick answer!
Unfortunatly I won't be able to attend the Arche seminar this time but I keep faith in meeting you one day sooner or later.
In the meantime I'll train my best with the means you offered us.
Sincerely yours
Osana
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
If you use Facebook you can keep up with our activities here https://www.facebook.com/groups/159923047399519/

There is also an active French Street Hypnosis blog here http://www.street-hypnosis.fr/

There is a French group dedicated to therapeutic applications here https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hypnose.philippemiras/

Hope that helps.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
OSANA79
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of OSANA79
Just wandered through the french blog link you gave me and it's a real mine of informations, in french moreover.
Thanks again for your attention!
Started to save up some money to be able to attend to one of your course, hope 2014 will be the year Smile
Sincerely yours
Osana
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Begginer's question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL