The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Daniels Magic calculator App (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stefan O.
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Stefan O.
I think this App is ideal for mental effects where you need to force a number in the most fair manner.
Does anybody know if there is an Android version out there - or alt least a similar app that does basically the same thing?

best
Stefan
EXCLUSIVE MENTALISM PRODUCTS - Check out Stefan's original routines!

http://shop.stefanmagie.de
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
Stefan:

Hello...did you ever find an answer to this question? I am familiar with Toxic but am curious to find an actual Android app that does all the work.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
One of these moments you feel sad owning an non-iPhone...
Eric Copping
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Eric Copping
I've created an app that does the add a number style trick.

The app looks like the android calc but you can pre program any number you wish into it which is revealed on the pressing of the = sign. I couldn't find a ready made one when I was looking. It doesn't have the functionality of the PD one but works fine for me.

I could be tempted to release it if there was interest.
TonyBrand
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
508 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2014, Kevin Wade wrote:
Stefan:

Hello...did you ever find an answer to this question? I am familiar with Toxic but am curious to find an actual Android app that does all the work.

Search for "Simple Calculator" and the first result should work for you.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2014, Eric Copping wrote:
I've created an app that does the add a number style trick.

The app looks like the android calc but you can pre program any number you wish into it which is revealed on the pressing of the = sign. I couldn't find a ready made one when I was looking. It doesn't have the functionality of the PD one but works fine for me.

I could be tempted to release it if there was interest.

Some screenshots would help.
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
Tony-

I'm not sure but we may have a misunderstanding. I am looking for a "magic" app for an Android phone that looks like a regular calculator. I have found several regular calculator apps that allow you to use the "toxic" formula...I just want something better.

To me the perfect app would be one that allows you to hand the calculator to a spectator. They would be able to use the calculator several times themselves proving it functions normally. Then by swiping the screen the app would go into preprogrammed mode.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Look for the non toxic method......... theory 11
TonyBrand
View Profile
Special user
Chicago, IL
508 Posts

Profile of TonyBrand
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2014, Kevin Wade wrote:
Tony-

I'm not sure but we may have a misunderstanding. I am looking for a "magic" app for an Android phone that looks like a regular calculator. I have found several regular calculator apps that allow you to use the "toxic" formula...I just want something better.

To me the perfect app would be one that allows you to hand the calculator to a spectator. They would be able to use the calculator several times themselves proving it functions normally. Then by swiping the screen the app would go into preprogrammed mode.

Fair enough. Looks like the misunderstanding was on my part. Hopefully, you can find what you're looking for.

Best,

Tony
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
This app is a marvel especially for impromptu settings.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Rasp, hadn't heard of non-toxic but on your recommendation went ahead and downloaded it. Great idea! Between this and toxic I'm ready to force anything on anyone's calculator.

Kevin, non-toxic allows you to hand out the phone and have people try it out to verify it works as a normal calculator, then have them work their numbers and you end with your force. Until you find the perfect gimmicked calc this is a great idea, that when you get used it, may obviate the need for a gimmicked calc.

Again, rasp, thanks for the recommendation. It's a winner!
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
No problem Tony...I appreciate your input!

Steven...thank you much! I may have to give it a try.

Kevin
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
I developed an app known as "magic calculator" for android and is on the app store.

Hope this helps

Kind regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Daniels Magic calculator App (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL