The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My Q and A ....... By Scott Creasey (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
799 Posts

Profile of Scott
Thanks again guys for the kind words.

Iain, is the only magician who has actually seen the system I now use. He expressed his interest when I spoke to him after watching his excellent lecture for Leicester Magic Circle earlier in the year, and when I returned to the UK from Spain in August we got together for a brain storming session. As a working pro I really value his opinion so thanks again Iain.

Just a note here. This system is not the same as the "My Q & A" PDF I released a while back. It is simply more versatile, can be used in close up, cabaret and stage environments, it can be used one on one or even for strolling Q & A (yes I have used it that way).

There are no envelopes, or electronics (which I don't trust during performance) you quite literally drop a stack of cards in your pocket with some pencils and you are ready to go. I carry these with me all the time because to be honest since I have been able to perform a Q & A routine in just about any environment, I am struggling to find any other mentalism routine that makes such an impact on a lay audience.

As Iain said, the DVD should consist of two disks, one of live performance footage and one of explanations and there is so much material and potential that putting it all together is proving to be a mammoth task.

I have also decided to price this information relatively high and produce a limited run but already have a waiting list of people who are interested which is growing day by day, so I may add a mailing list to my website for people who are interested.

Anyway thanks again to everybody who has shown and interest so far.
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Hi Scott,

PM'd you.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I just purchased this, so I'm reviving a really old thread.

The entire thing is brilliant, and I think anyone interested in this sort of performance, should have this.

I have only one negative comment: He gives a tip to grab golf pencils for free at IKEA. His rationale for, as he says "some people would call that dishonest", is that he considers it free advertising for IKEA. PLEASE, do NOT do this. If you want some free advertising, then purchase golf pencils with your own name and contact information and do your own "free" advertising. I don't work for, or have any affiliation with IKEA. It's just flawed logic and dishonest. As magicians, we may kid around about "cheating", but my magician friends are all very honest people.

Other than that, this is great!

KJ
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
KJ,

Were did you get it? I didn't see the DVD on his site.

KC
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
KC,

Hi. I got it from Penguin Magic.

KJ
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Don't see it there. Could you give us a link?

Thanks
ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
I think that 1KJ is taking about Scott's My Q&A eBook (?), not the Q&A system DVD, which I don't think has been released yet.

TT
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Yes, I'm talking about the ebook.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19149

KJ
here2009
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of here2009
Is it a good book and what differentiates it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My Q and A ....... By Scott Creasey (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL