The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The coin is in your hand... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ljh21
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
112 Posts

Profile of ljh21
IMO.. There should be a desired effect and then a choreographed sequence of motions that achieve the desired effect and in doing so we should try to eliminate suspision while attempting to astonish and creates a feeling and sense of magic being performed (even if it is just a vanish). So I am not sure but to me vanishing, dematerilizing or turning invisible are kind of the same. But if you can translate this to spectators then it can I guess work for you. If they never see the coin does it vanish? I have to say the Egg ???
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2013-06-21 10:42, vinsmagic wrote:
The chicken or the egg????

The coin they are watching - that they believe you are holding in your hand, please.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Jon, it's a strange thing--you know that coin that you gave me when I asked to borrow a coin--it looks exactly like a coin I had about six months ago. Now you're going to say that I'm crazy, recognizing a coin as if it were my baby, but this particular coin I can't forget--here's why:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The coin is in your hand... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL