The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Princess Kate does magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
Sorry, it's not really Princess Kate but this beautiful female magician really reminded me of Princess Kate. Her name is Katherine though- Katherine Mills.

http://youtu.be/kdAqP4Yqxlk
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow. She is pretty! Ya know, I'm a sucker for a British accent. I could listen to her talk all day...I just LOVE it! Looks like RingFlight is working well for her...

Doug
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Doug what happened to not going for the 20 somethings! Smile

Just kidding with ya man haha. not a bad performance, shes quite engaging and entertaining!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yeah, Mind', I know! At 57, it seems strange to get close to the young-uns, but when ya get to be my age, ya find a sweet, loving 20-something...well...and I don't care about being chastised for it. Smile Really, I can't go for the older gals now. They're all in nursing homes! Just kidding! Smile
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Haha I appreciate your sense of humour mate!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thank you Mind'! Smile Now, if a young lady would just take a second look at me...without it being to give a better description to the police... Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Slightly off-topic, but...

Last night I watched Star Trek: Deep Space 9's episode "Rejoined", and Terry Farrell (the lady who plays "Dax") did a bit of sleight of hand! She made an egg appear, and pulled a piece of "Latinum" from behind Quark's ear!

I laughed out loud at their reactions! I wonder how that got into the script? Does Terry do magic, and they wrote that in? I wish I could see more of what she can do...

Doug
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

No idea man, I don't watch star trek much! But heres another female magic enthusiast for you haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtlR1jUIJVY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Princess Kate does magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL