The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Providing a Internet Service (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsphere
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of magicsphere
Hi
I am an Internet Marketer for a couple of years now.
I specializes in website creation, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media marketing, etc..

The question is if I want to help fellow magicians create their own websites and help them in marketing, where do I look for them?
eg. Which section of the forum allows me to promote my service?

Thanks in advance
Tom (magicsphere)
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
If you've been doing Internet marketing you should know the answer to your question. How can someone pay you money to help them market if you don't know how to market to them?

I get calls every week from Internet marketers who say they can get me to the top page of google in organic search results. My response is that I am on googles organic results 3 times with 3 different websites how dd they not notice that? They hem and haw and I tell them they should do a bit more homework. First rule of marketing is know your customer.

Josh
Josh
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
You can become a Café sponsor / buy a banner ad, by contacting the Magic Café management.

You are only allowed to promote your service or product in specific ways, via posts on threads.

Read more here (Advertising Policy section):

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=39&0

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10605 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Two great replies.
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
Josh, I get those same calls and it's hilarious.

Tom, there are also at least a couple of other forums for Magicians that you can use to contact other magi. Send me a priv msg if you are unfamiliar with them.

I wish you the best.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Sly little fox...you just promoted your service asking how to promote your service Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Providing a Internet Service (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL