The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » 7 Basic Secrets of Illusion Design by Eric van Duzer onKindle - £6.42 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
Just found Seven Basic Secrets of Illusion Design by Eric van Duzer is available in kindle format for the amazing price of £6.42!!! It's been re-named The Magician's Secrets of Illusion Design, but is the exact same book. The original book retails for about £50+. Excellent book for anyone who's interested in illusion design and building their own props. Book contains approx 100 illusions, most with dimensions. Covers everything from mirrors to black art and hiding places etc. Well worth the £6.42.
Lin_
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Lin_
Um.. I didn't use Kindle but I want to get it.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Can it be used if you don't have kindle?
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
If you have a device that can download the Kindle app (most droid devices will, then yes, you can read it.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
Amazon offer free Kindle readers to download for PC, Ipad, Android and other devices
ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
I was looking at the Amazon page for this; there's a 'free sample' for Kindle readers, so you can see what some of the pages look like and decided if you'd like to buy it. Nice idea!

Larry S.
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
VERY nice deal! Got it on my IPad, and it is worth the read.
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
Excellent book, not so much for how to do illusions, but how they work. If you'r new too or are thinking of building your own illusions this is a book you really need to read. Gives the the basics of how all illusions are done, and from that you can easily build your own or develop your own illusions. The section on angles of m****** is well worth the price of the kindle version.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » 7 Basic Secrets of Illusion Design by Eric van Duzer onKindle - £6.42 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL