The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mother of All Book Tests (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BonzoTheClown
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of BonzoTheClown
Re: Double Vision

Except most Travel Books don't have (c) Mentalism Unlimited printed in the front Smile

This will never be noticed to be honest (and you can always remove it if you really want), and despite a couple of other tiny niggles with the actual book it is well constructed book test. Also the method at which you obtain the information allows for an effective revelation. For those who like book tests it's worth taking a look at Double Vision. http://www.mentalismunlimited.com

Marc Climens
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Doowopper,
Regarding which to buy - TMK or MOAB, I will say this. TMK will cost you less in the very beginning, but will involve more work than MOAB. I honestly can say that I prefer TMK because there are several different presentations that can be done with the books provided. MOAB is an awesome effect, but with TMK I have that same effect in addition to others at my disposal. I will say that you must know what page the spectator looks at for TMK to work but this has posed no problem so far. Hocus Pocus carries both items on their website so check it out and good luck.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
ESP Guy
View Profile
Regular user
Falls View, Vermont
137 Posts

Profile of ESP Guy
For little-known, knock-out presentations with MOAB, check out the Conversations With Mindreaders CD's. It's not a single-word book test; it's a tool for the performing mentalist.

Thom
BlackSalt
View Profile
New user
Canada
76 Posts

Profile of BlackSalt
Hi all,

It is a question of presentational style. My preference is TMK. It offers my wife and I more presentational points; a triple header really!

As for memory work … what memory work? There are so many ways to conceal cr**s right under the audience’s collective nose and methods to use them that completely disguise their existence. (HINT: ask Steven’s Magic Emporium if they can locate a “Psychic Panel”. The creator took them off the market a few years back so as not to flood the market. If you can find one, no memory work!)

Merry Christmas,
BlackSalt
Michael BlackSalt
A Vacation For The Mind!
www.blacksalt.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mother of All Book Tests (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL