The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Cream- Too good? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
This bill switch looks AMAZING, but is it too good to be true? Of course the normal bill switch you can just slip on the gimmick need, is this the same? I want to be able to just in between tricks get the setup ready, as in Bill Malones Bill to Lemon. Basicly what I'm asking is this bill switch practical for the real world? Or is it another trick that is only good for the webcam? Also does anyone here accually use it and has it worked good in performance?
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Dave2lift,

Where can I see a demo of this at?

Thanks
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2956 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Dave2lift,

Although I am obviously biased Smile , I can tell you that I use this all the time, it is very practical for 'the real world'.

Now I am not one to pull any punches, regarding any effect, even my own, so here is the bad news; while the effect is very practical, the load will take some practice. Unlike a TT version, where the bill is held in the TT until use, with CREAM, the bill and the gimmick are separate and loose. This does not pose any real trouble for setting up, but you should know ahead of time that what you know about bill switches will be of little use when learning CREAM.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Sean
MrCyNic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
238 Posts

Profile of MrCyNic
I bought this one a little while back, and so far it's always been very practical for me. I had some basic familiarity with the gimmick already, so it all seemed pretty natural.

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure the video demo I saw even did it full justice. It's really beautiful when you see it in person, and can genuinely astound people.

Cheers,

Cy.
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Cy,

Thank you for the kind words regarding CREAM!

I agree with you that to fully appreciate CREAM, you really do have to see it in person.

Sean
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I don't know much about Cream - I have Hundy 500 by Greg Wilson and think it is a very clean looking effect and practical to perform. Anyone know the differences between the two?
Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Hundy 500 is a multiple bill switch; you change 5 bills to 5 others.

CREAM is a single bill switch; you switch one bill to another.

Hundy 500 uses a gimmicked bill, CREAM does not.

If you watch both videos, you will see the effects are quite different.

Sean
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Yah, I give this bill switch major props. I talk one of my spectator's into telling me to turn a 5 into a 50.... Great reactions.

Lee
DanielGreenWolf
View Profile
Veteran user
Waterbury, CT
363 Posts

Profile of DanielGreenWolf
I personally use Jay Scott Berry's Cloaking Device for a bill switch. It looks absolutely beautiful.

-Daniel
-Much love,
Daniel GreenWolf
Celtic Magician

www.GreenWolfMagic.com
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Just mine opinion:
The Cream is based on the Albert Goshman's Sanada Gim. Personally l feel it works better for vanishing or producing a sponge ball from your empty hand, rather than a bill switch.

If l only would go for one bill switch routine, go for the Cornelius routine on the Ammar Classic Renditions video, a classic!

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Cream- Too good? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL