The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Thank You Steve!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
As my 5 days as guest of honor is drawing to a close, I would like to thank Steve Brooks for this great opportunity. I hope that I have been of some help, and answered all your questions adequately. I had the opportunity to meet Steve a couple of years ago at Magic Live, and he is a great bloke who is passionate about magic. I shall be at the IBM national convention in Phoenix in a couple of weeks, at Kidabra in Tennessee in early August, followed by Magic Live in Vegas. If any of you will be at any of these events, please make yourselves known to me if I don't know you already. Thanks again Steve!! My message to you all is to keep smiling and try not to take yourselves too seriously! Live every moment of this precious life to the full, and for those of you who entertain children for a living, count your blessings as you are in the greatest profession on the planet!!!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Smile Smile Smile

Great to have you! Please don't be a stranger.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thanks Zombie! Will you be at the IBM convention in Phoenix?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
No, I'll be away with family at that time. They picked the perfect month to have it in Phoenix: July! Quite the brian-trust they have in planning!
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 23:41, Zombie Magic wrote:
No, I'll be away with family at that time. They picked the perfect month to have it in Phoenix: July! Quite the brian-trust they have in planning!

Yes indeed! I bet some of these mamby-pamby snow birds will have no idea how to cope with the heat. Maybe I should throw a pool party at my place!!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I'd skip the pool party, unless you want a house full of cheap, inconsiderate magicians hanging about.

:stuckinbag:
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-03 00:19, Zombie Magic wrote:
I'd skip the pool party, unless you want a house full of cheap, inconsiderate magicians hanging about.

:stuckinbag:

Good point Zombie! However, if the magi were to supply the Marguaritas, that might make the whole thing worth doing!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Thank You Steve!! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL