The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Virtual Dice by Astor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Quote:
On 2013-07-17 06:20, Rick11 wrote:
Anyone who likes the video will like this and anyone who doesn't will not like this. It happens exactly like the video every time!
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of robfind
Say it three times, still painfully obvious for a 4 year old. If anyone can't figure this one out, head back to grade school!
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Quote:
On 2013-07-18 12:22, Rick11 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-17 06:20, Rick11 wrote:
Anyone who likes the video will like this and anyone who doesn't will not like this. It happens exactly like the video every time!

Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On 2013-07-18 16:32, robfind wrote:
Say it three times, still painfully obvious for a 4 year old. If anyone can't figure this one out, head back to grade school!

I think Rick is 11 and in grade school.
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Look who the comedian is NOW! Your'e a funny dude HERB!
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
I saw this at the 2008 SAM/IBM convention

Just goes to show there is nothing new under the sun !
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On 2013-07-18 17:20, Rick11 wrote:
Look who the comedian is NOW! Your'e a funny dude HERB!

LOL! Point proven.
robfind
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of robfind
Hey Rick, If you went to College call them up quickly, maybe you can get your money back!
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
I just got it and like it! Count me in the stupid pile. As well as those it fooled who I showed.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
There have been many variations over the years of this effect and they all owe a thanks to Paul Curry. The nicest produced version was put out by Marcelo Contento many years ago... http://www.martinsmagic.com/?nd=full&key=66&myaf=2

Not an effect I would do but I do not think the method is stupid nor does it justify the comments shown here. It is OK not to like something but no need to belittle someone that does.

John
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 14:35, J M Talbot wrote:
There have been many variations over the years of this effect and they all owe a thanks to Paul Curry. The nicest produced version was put out by Marcelo Contento many years ago... http://www.martinsmagic.com/?nd=full&key=66&myaf=2

Not an effect I would do but I do not think the method is stupid nor does it justify the comments shown here. It is OK not to like something but no need to belittle someone that does.

John

Thanks John, I appreciate your comment!!!
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 14:01, samdan wrote:
I just got it and like it! Count me in the stupid pile. As well as those it fooled who I showed.

Samdan, All of those I showed (about 20 people) are also in the stupid pile as well. So far 100% success rate!
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Looks good to me !!!!
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
Category of a kids magic set.
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
You could have them throw the two imaginary dice,then read spectators mind place the 2 cards in and bingo,agree the props look a bit magic set ,but I like it.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
This is simply a less justifiable version of Ultissimo. In the original there was a card stand which made a little more sense than this odd device. If I remember Ultissimo Jr, was much closer to this effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfmG3zZLw4c
Ray Pierce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Virtual Dice by Astor (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL