The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Aldo Colombini Simply Impromtu (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KokoB
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of KokoB
I just got volume 4 of this series & they just keep getting better n better, There are some great effects on this dvd it has one from Trost that is an old routine but a little better then the original it has Peter Duffie, Paul Gordon Karl Fulves ect. These dvd's are great for beginners & intermediate like me. If you like Impromptu effects the series will be great for you. The presentation is kinda up to you so study them & come up with your own patter.
crestfallenLyric
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of crestfallenLyric
I love Aldo's stuff. The cool thing is the material from these DVD's are not taken from his Impromptu Card Magic or Simply Impromp2 e-books which I didn't know. Awesome stuff.
"It is better for a man to honor his profession, than to be honored by it." - Robert-Houdin
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
He just released vol. 5.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
bidbid
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of bidbid
Thanks really helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Aldo Colombini Simply Impromtu (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL