The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Twin Traveling Knots (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Hi, I do a couple of white rope routines in my act, but I want to add some colour. I have been thinking of buying Pavel's Twin Traveling Knots or Daryls. which one is ok for stage. or any other coloured rope tricks. magicwalsh@gmail.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
You can look at the demos on both websites. I believe Daryl has created more of a routine then Pavel did.

This trick is also being made in knitted ropes by Magic Goods similar to Daryl's knitted ropes.
dykstraj99
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of dykstraj99
Darryl's jumping knot is a very good routine. He is an excellent teacher as well. I've done that routine for years and goes very well up close as well as on stage. It takes some practice, but his teaching makes it pretty easy. This is one of my favorite rope routines and gets good audience reactions.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I will have to get the dvd for the jumping knot, I like the ropes for this from Magic Goods, thanks you. .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Twin Traveling Knots (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL