The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Head Lice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
I think it was Ali Bongo who suggested taking the hat from a clear plastic bag, giving the impression it was brand new.

On the other hand if you own stock in a company that makes head lice shampoo, putting infected hats on kids heads would be a great way of improving business. Smile
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Nancy, do you ever get kids coming up after the show who also want a hat? I make a balloon for kids in the show, and I have had kids wanting balloons.

It might be a problem, or it might be an opportunity for a BOR sales item! Why not just post the link to the hats here?
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
Quote:
On 2013-07-26 17:49, Starrpower wrote:
Nancy, do you ever get kids coming up after the show who also want a hat? I make a balloon for kids in the show, and I have had kids wanting balloons.

It might be a problem, or it might be an opportunity for a BOR sales item! Why not just post the link to the hats here?

We get kids asking for various things after the show all the time, but We don't feel obligated to give them anything.

When you go to a baseball game, they throw various items such as T-Shirts and hats out into the spectator seats.

At concerts, they throw shirts, hats, CD's can Koozies, and many other things.

Not everyone gets something. It is a fact of life. I do not feel guilty for giving a spectator something for being a good sport or as a thank you for coming on stage and helping out.

We even had a mom have the audacity to ask us to give her son something because he raised his hand to volunteer and did not get picked. He cried because he did not get picked, and she felt we owed it to her / him as consolation. We told her that we pick as many helpers as we can, but it would be impossible to pick everyone. She was not happy with this answer, and said we should do more acts so everyone could get a chance to help. Our reply was that if she wished to pay for us to do more acts and stay long enough to pick every audience member to help, that we would happily accommodate her. She was still not happy, but we had made our point.

We often do balloon twisting after the show as an up sell to the customer. In this case, everyone gets one, because the customer paid for it.

I have no issue with posting the link to the hats here. I just didn't think about it for some reason. http://rinovelty.com/index.cfm/fuseactio......_top_hat

~Nanci
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Nanci - thanks for,sharing the link. How many does one order to get the price down to .25 each?
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
Quote:
On 2013-07-27 16:15, charliecheckers wrote:
Nanci - thanks for,sharing the link. How many does one order to get the price down to .25 each?

You have to order a case of them which is 24 dozen or 288 hats. We have a vendors license and purchase from them in bulk from this company. We do on occasion sell them if a customer wants to purchase one for each child. We also get our wands that we sell from this company as well and they are really nice at about .27 ea.

Hope that helps.

~Nanci
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Head Lice (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL