The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Confident Deceptions by Jason Ladayne (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Finally got around to studying the great material in this just a few months ago. I still go back to it - so many solid routines in there! I'm just curious - anyone heard more about the type of material that is in Jason's new notes, Top Shelf? I'm wondering specifically about whether they are more gambling effects suited to a close up mat, or more like the typical close-up magic like the material in the first half of his book?
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I saw Jason lecture in Baltimore a few months ago. He performed material from the book and I enjoyed it very much. He was an engaging and pleasing performer. And, it was very evident that he was a student of Darwin's, who, by the way, was in the audience and quite proud, I'm sure.
jason ladanye
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of jason ladanye
Quote:
On May 1, 2015, sgtgrey wrote:
Finally got around to studying the great material in this just a few months ago. I still go back to it - so many solid routines in there! I'm just curious - anyone heard more about the type of material that is in Jason's new notes, Top Shelf? I'm wondering specifically about whether they are more gambling effects suited to a close up mat, or more like the typical close-up magic like the material in the first half of his book?

Sgtgrey,

I'm glad you like the material in Confident Deceptions. Top Shelf Notes includes 5 effects. Four are magical effects. (Two of which involve a wager you end up winning through magic.) The fifth effect is my version of ACAAN which has more of a gambling theme. These notes are only 10 bucks and available here: http://www.cardmagicbyjason.com/store/top-shelf-notes/
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Thanks, Jason. Sounds like I ought to pick this up as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Confident Deceptions by Jason Ladayne (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL