The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Question about Conventions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I've got a magic con coming up in my area, and am not sure I'll be able to attend much, if any of it. If I can't, but still have a couple of hours (I live 20 minutes away from the site), I would still love to stroll through the dealer room and perhaps make some purchases.

I've sent a query to the officials for this particular event, but my question in general is, for most magic conventions is it required to be registered to visit the dealers and make purchases?
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Dale J. O'Neill
View Profile
Regular user
I can't believe I only have
132 Posts

Profile of Dale J. O'Neill
As far as I have experienced you need to be registered. Otherwise the organizers would have to have a way to keep you from wandering to areas you are not allowed in. You can always ask the organizers of the event, the worst they can say is no.
Twist,

Magically misdirecting you, one effect at a time.....

www.misdirectionist.com
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Thanks, Dale. I've queried the con rep, just curious in general.

Appreciate the response.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Question about Conventions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL