The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Check this out. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
I was badly fooled.HAHAHHAHAH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hu8WnbuF24

It shows that there are a lot of possibilities outside our comfort zone.
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I just loved the patter, so topical Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
185 Posts

Profile of Endless West
Haha!! @george1953
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
That is real magic with the best misdirection and concealment moves in that has ever been created. Many lessons can be learned by studying this presentation. If this guy spoke English, I am sure everyone would asking where is the DVD. Just fantastic routine of moves and dodges and faints that only a well thought out performer would be able to create.

He had them all memorized thinking as I did, that there were snakes somewhere to appear! Just a great routine. It is most likely one of those routines that is handed down generation to generation, but it is still fascinating.
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
Sorry ..no snakes in the patter.But the thing is he told the audience about appearing doves before the trick.
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Check this out. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL