The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Juan Tamariz books (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Recently I had a talk with Stephen Minch and asked him about Juan's books.
Here is his reply: "I hope to start preparing a new, revised and expanded edition of The Magic Way this autumn. The Spanish edition of Juan’s new Magic Rainbow is progressing in Madrid. As soon as it has been finished, we will begin the English translation. However, this is a large book. It will be a two-volume set in Spanish. So it will take some time, perhaps a year or more, to complete the English edition."
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Thanks for the update Peo.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1065 Posts

Profile of helder
And the spanish edition when it's out?
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Peo, thanks for the update.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
LeConte
View Profile
Special user
Bay area
830 Posts

Profile of LeConte
Thank you for the news Peo!
Drive Carefully
KevinKM99
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of KevinKM99
I literally yelped "Woo!" when I read this news.
Adam Wood
View Profile
Loyal user
Ontario, Canada
225 Posts

Profile of Adam Wood
Already making space for these two new titles! As with Magic and Meaning, I will buy the expanded version as well. Hopefully by this time next year we'll all be sitting down with our new two volume sets!
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” -Doug Henning

"Don't make magic impossible, make impossible magic!" - Adam

PEACE, LOVE & MAGIC!!!
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Any news about the spanish version?
"Siempre somos tres me acompaña la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Any more news on when this might be released?
Bob
remco de wolf
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of remco de wolf
The wait is almost over!

Just received an email from Hermetic Press with the preorder for the expanded edition of "The Magic Way".

Expected to ship around July 11, 2014.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
That is fantastic news!

Just went to the website and here is all the info...

http://www.hermeticpress.com/product_inf......s_id=101

Thanks for the tip!
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of hbenod
I just ordered my copy!! Even though I have this in Spanish from many years ago, I ordered from Hermetic Press as would love to see what has been added by the MASTER of MASTERS Sr. Dn. Juán Tamaríz and publisher Stephen Minch !!.

GREETINGS to y'all

hbenod
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2014, hbenod wrote:
I just ordered my copy!! Even though I have this in Spanish from many years ago, I ordered from Hermetic Press as would love to see what has been added by the MASTER of MASTERS Sr. Dn. Juán Tamaríz and publisher Stephen Minch !!.

GREETINGS to y'all

hbenod

Definitely one of the great news in the magic community for those who study this artform in terms of books.

Indeed, I do have the Spanish 2nd edition and also 1st edition just have release its simplified Chinese version last month. The 2nd English edition indeed is a must have for everyone.

2014 is another great year for magic books, looking forward this will be a trend to elevate the artform.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Fantastic News
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
I thought they were going to re take the photos. But from the sample provided, they are the same pics from the original. Just wandering if there is anything additional added as I already have a copy of the first addition on english already
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Juan Tamariz books (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL