The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Vampire Faerie Tales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thought you might be interested in a book wot I wrote! Imagine if the Grimm Brothers fairy tales had been written for vampires. Blood Red instead of Snow White. Red Riding Hood meeting a werewolf, not just a wolf. Cinderella a poor vampire put upon by her faerie stepsisters. It's available now, and it's very cool. But be warned! It's not for children! Contains fantasy and whimsical violence and sexual references. Ooh, goody!

The blurb:

When the human Grimm Brothers discovered and translated these fairy tales close to two centuries ago, they rewrote them for a mortal market, and over the years these tales have become more and more sanitised for the humans to consume without fear. That is the way of mortals; to sugar-coat their monsters and dress their demons up in pink bows. Not so with the vampire clans, for we still know of the treachery that lurks in men's (and women's) hearts, we know what evil lurks in the shadows, and we know the true dark nature of all creatures that walk this cursed earth.

If there is one message that each and every one of these tales contains, it is this: to avoid disaster, trust no-one but your fellow vampire. Do not trust mortals, do not trust werewolves, do not trust witches, and most of all, never, ever trust a faerie!

Here then are the original Vampire Faerie Tales, including all your favourites such as Blood Red & the Seven Goblins, Red Riding Cape & the Werewolf, the Vampire Cinderella, Sleeping Vampire and many more!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/paul-voodini/th......919.html

No tricks in it, obviously, but plenty to amuse and inspire a spooky, macabre and bizarre mind!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Paul,

I eventually will get this as I am big on fairy tales. I even wrote my take on a few.

I also took a peek at your other book, and that may go on my 'want' list, too!

Mark
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I ordered mine. Looks fun!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Full list of contents:

Blood Red & the Seven Goblins
The Vampire Cinderella
Little Red Riding Cape & the Werewolf
Hansel & Grethel
The Vampire in the Wood
The Wolf Prince
The Sleeping Vampire
The Vampire Rapunzel
Hey Diddle Diddle
The Queen of Spades
The Vampire, the Faerie and the Witch
The Werewolf's Bride

Plenty to get your teeth into there!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Vampire Faerie Tales (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL