The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » If the shoe fits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I believe that your attire should depend on where you are performing. I perform here on my college campus a lot and so I dress like those here on campus...or if I am at the Magic Castle (maybe that will occur in the future) I think I would dress nicer.

Be on the same line with the people you are performing for. They can relate with you easier...they aren't as "afraid".

When I am performing for kids...I wear my Sponge Bob shirt...etc.

Anyway...I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Thanks.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Bobcape
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
470 Posts

Profile of Bobcape
FYI - The Magic Castle has a dress code, gentlemen have to wear coat and tie to enter. Just thought you might want to know.

Bob
Be Amazed! + Enjoy The Magic!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I just thought of a fun story relating to that. Apparently the Castle does have that dress code, but they weren't too specific about what else you wore (or didn't wear! Smile )

Ask Pete Biro (on this board) to elaborate.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The Castle will sell you a tie at the door. (I hope you didn't wear stripes. The tie has logos all over it.)

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » If the shoe fits (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL