The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help with Mesikas Wallet routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Hi!
I was wondering where you usually place your wallet? In your pocket or in full view?
I have no problem doing card to phone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CardInMobile) with the same method, but I've never had the balls to do it with Mesikas..
Can some of you workes give me some pointers?
(I read that Pepka amongst other use this wallet every day and I'd like to as well!)

Regards from Norway
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Paisa23 here on the Café has a YouTube channel with some very good routines. I use the method for card to wallet I saw him use years ago. It's where you tell them to check out the card box. They are like "no way", but when they open it your drivers license is in there. They look back at you confused, meanwhile you've had perfect misdirection to load and grab your wallet from your pocket showing them your drivers license and their card changed places. When I first tried this I couldn't believe how easy it was to get away with. Even if you fumble on the load, you still have time. Excellent. Not sure if that's been in print anywhere but I gotta thank Paisa23 for that great idea
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
That's a great tip! I guess you mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQWQKuA_lXU ?
Is that Paisa23?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Help with Mesikas Wallet routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL