The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Cavalli Files IV - The Flytrap Experience (with Joshua Quinn, Greg Arce and Bruce Ballon) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Hi there,

Here we go with the next book of ‘The Cavalli Files’: Volume IV - The Flytrap Experience! Smile
Paolo’s brilliant 2007 book in collaboration with Joshua Quinn, Greg Arce and Bruce Ballon which received recommendations like this when it first came out:

Quote:
On 2007-09-05 15:16, Jerome Finley wrote:
I've just finished reading "The Flytrap Experience" and am extremely happy with it and very impressed. All of the contributors have done an excellent job and the ebook is filled with dynamite routines, ideas and applications for this clever, clever device.

As a utility, the flytrap has managed to solve some of the problems and issues I've run into with various effects and pieces. So cheap and EASY to make (in a matter of minutes and for a buck or two!), a performer could not go wrong with this purchase. When we take into account the monies being offered to charity and the fact that neither Paolo or the contributors HAD TO do this, it becomes an even more welcome addition and one that you should all be very proud of.

If Paolo has taught me anything, it is that simplicity is key and the direct route is often best. The Flytrap is a perfect example of his thinking, and what an effective tool to use! I've been playing and working with mine all day, and the possibilities are unfolding in heaps before me.

... To Greg Arce, Bruce Ballon, Joshua Quinn, Eddie Garland and Paolo Cavalli . . . THANK YOU!!!... This is a fantastic offering and highly recommended.

Sincerely,
Jerome Finley

What The Flytrap Gimmick actually is in Paolo’s very own words:

„It's a simple, but multi-purpose gizmo that allows you to:

- Switch an object (flat or 3D) with another object in one single pass / move (a covert movement, btw)
- Load an object only
- Drop an object only

WANT MORE?
It is made with 3 common items almost anyone have in their houses (or offices) and, the cost for the making of this invisible jewel can be between $3 and $7!“

PLUS exclusively for those who already got themselves the first three volumes of the Cavalli Files series and order the third one as well we offer an additional bonus ebook again.

'Elements of Dreams and Nightmares' is a brilliant collection (over 40 pages) of three dark and bizarre routines from Dr. Spector. But again: This bonus is exclusively for those who get themselves ALL four actual volumes of The Cavalli Files – Upsilon, Omicron, SIGMA and now The Flytrap as well. So you shouldn't miss this. Smile

Quote:
On 2007-09-01 21:05, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
I've had the pleasure of reading this fantastic book.

Here are the facts:
A complete discussion of the Fly Trap device, its construction, and its use. And [more than 100] pages of routines.

Joshua Quinn
A mind reading miracle that is out of this world (well it uses the stars)

3 by Greg Arce (pun 3-fly)
An imaginary holiday, a confabulation routine, and a triple prediction.

5 by Bruce Ballon
Bizarre magic mixed with mentalism, all very clever, well constructed and unique.

These are three of the best minds in the field. And their contributions to this book are excellent.

Paolo Cavalli is a genius! Master performer, writer, creator, and innovator. This device is further proof.

Paolo's device is simplicity in action. Easy to construct, use, and integrate into your Arsenal (sorry Greg could not resist). When you read about this you may smack yourself on the head and say, “Why didn’t I think of that?” One reason, you’re not Paolo Cavalli.

Tony Iacoviello

You can get 'The Cavalli Files IV – The Flytrap Experience' again in the Cavalli section of http://www.paralabs.org/basket right now.

The price for the printed book is again $ 50 (about € 38.50), shipping incl.

Cheers
Th.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Cavalli Files IV - The Flytrap Experience (with Joshua Quinn, Greg Arce and Bruce Ballon) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL