The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cool final loads for Mini Don Alan Chop Cup (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Two responses to what has gone before.

First, it isn't so hard to watch the above video and work out the routine yourself. Start with the chop ball in your pocket and the straight ball in yoru hand. Make a switch during the demonstration of how to play the game. Then just carry on. No mystery to it.

Second, on another thread I said I had experimented with one of Donnie's 1-7/8" balls. The ball sticks out of the cup but is covered by the curve of your palm. The bigger reveal is a shock.
Kbuck54
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of Kbuck54
After the first Final Load, I end with a large steel hex nut under the cup and then go into Rope Nut and Knot.
The heat is realy off. for that load.
Keith Shazam
SHAZAM!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The House of Fakini Tournament Golf Balls make great final loads for this size of cup.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
151 Posts

Profile of BobMc
I found these 1.75" tennis balls that fit perfectly in the Mini Don Alan cup ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0769MZLS7 ). I will attempt to attach a picture with the cup.
BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
151 Posts

Profile of BobMc
I didn't have any luck with the attachment, but I also put an order in for these balls in the "Mini" size that are listed as 1.75" ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B4VP4E ). They look like higher quality balls. With the balls in my previous post, the fit is perfect but the rubber lines on those tennis balls are pretty inconsistent and there is an obvious line going around middle of those balls. I will post an update when I get the new ones.
BobMc
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia
151 Posts

Profile of BobMc
The Hyper Pet Tennis Balls for Dogs don't fit in the Mini Don Alan. If you want a tennis ball load that doesn't squeak, the 1.75" IDOGMATE balls are the best I have found so far.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Cool final loads for Mini Don Alan Chop Cup (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL