The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I like it a lot :) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Krumb
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, WA
300 Posts

Profile of Krumb
Heh, like the holiday theme/icons. Just wanted to let you know. Want to congratulate the staff for running a top notch site as well. Happy Holidays. Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for the kind words. At this festive time of the year it has been a Café tradition to do a little decorating, this year is no exception. Glad you approve. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
Yes!
The Café looks great for the holidays.

Thank you to all the Café staff members who work year 'round to make the Café a success.
Erik Anderson
View Profile
Regular user
Des Moines, Iowa
171 Posts

Profile of Erik Anderson
The more time I spend in the Café, the more impresed I am with the efforts undertaken on the members' behalf. The board is run in a very equitable manner with a pretty fair balance between issues of open access and the less-than-public nature of what we do. I am also genuinely appreciative of the degree to which all of you succeed in monitoring the board and keeping things from degenerating into flaming and abusive/annoying posting as I have seen in too many other public boards.

And the little touches (like the holiday icons) are great ways to let all of us know we're welcome here.

Thanks, all of you.
Erik "Aces" Anderson

"I never let my schooling get in the way of my education." ~ Mark Twain

http://www.acesanderson.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks Erik! Smile Smile
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
Love them too Smile

Don't want this to sound out of place, but will these icons be removed some time after Christmas? Smile
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Yes they will. Normally we remove the holiday graphics and return to our traditional Café mode right after New Years. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I like it a lot :) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL