The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shoot Ogawa's Coin Vanishes on Genii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
I came acroos these yesterday while reading this month issue of Genii. Boy, are they hard!
I almost have the two handed vanish down, but I'm still concerned about the angle problem.
The second, one-handed vanish, is going to take me a while. The ironic thing is,about a week ago, I came up with an almost identical vanish to his. I found it impossible to do so I stop trying to do it, only to read shoot's a week later.
What do you guys think about these vanishes?

Alex
Smile
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
527 Posts

Profile of martysh
I've worked a bit with them..
they sure are challenging...but the main thing is that it works only for a one or two person audience at a time...

that dilutes my interest somewhat..

but for the sake of a challenge you and I should still stay with it...

it is so exciting whence once a move like this finally becomes dependable..

marty
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I'd have to agree, these two vanishes are the most difficult I have encountered in a long time.

-Bill
Bong780
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
172 Posts

Profile of Bong780
The second one (slip slidin' away) is also teach by Shoot in his Cultural Xchange 1 DVD. It is very hard to do it one-handed. In the DVD, Shoot and Apollo have some tips to achieve it with two hands instead.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Shoot Ogawa's Coin Vanishes on Genii (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL