The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2013 entrée: Ryan Schlutz » » Top Three » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Do you have a top three card tricks? Maybe break them down into top three with sleights and top 3 without?

Also why do you like them? They can be your own or not! Up to you Smile
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
512 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Shawn,

Top 3 Sleight of Hand Tricks from others:
1. John G Palm Reader Aces: I do the handling from the DVD’s not the book. Love this effect because there is a lot of magic going on in such a small space. I think there are 3 strong moments in this one effect.

2. Jay Sankey’s Back in Time: I mean come up this is a thing of beauty! Not very hard to perform and it packs a punch. My favorite part is this trick is essentially a two card Transpo because I swear have the spectators forget the Triumph part of the effect.

3. Rich Aviles Fax Machine: I do my own routine but the soul of the trick is this color change. People love it.

Top favorite Sleight of hand tricks from my effects:
1. My Pulse Detection trick from my book Making the Cut. It is a lie detector effect that uses my Pivotal Peek. It is very easy for me to do but it has a natural hook built in that spectators really enjoy. It is my ideal opening effect.

Top 3 Self-Working from others:
1. John Bannon’s Play it Straight Triumph
2. Shuffling Lesson
3. Simon Aronson Shuffle Bored. I do different Handling but same effect.

Top favorite Self Working effect of mine:
1. Currently today it is Knocked Subconscious from Miracles without moves. Having so much fun doing this effect.

Ryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2013 entrée: Ryan Schlutz » » Top Three » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL