The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » D'Lite video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

academy
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of academy
Anyone has the D'lite video? Does it contain good ideas or is it only promotional for other d'lite products?

Thanks
Academy
NeptuneTQ
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of NeptuneTQ
I have the D'lite video. I'd just suggest saving your money, it's basically just a demonstration video, they don't really teach anything and don't give you any ideas you probably haven't already though up. Any demo video you find online will be just as good.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I think it's worth it. There's a right way and wrong way to use this effect and they demonstrate that. It's not a great video, but if you're going to use the effect, it helps.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
I have to agree with MagicChris - it isn't a great quality video, but it well help you perfect the basic moves and get your brain thinking about ways of using them in your routine

Cliff
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I think like it's relative, the TT, it's misused.

I use only one. I have a silk loaded in one hand and with the D'lite, take "light" from the air or better yet, a drink a young lady is holding. I do this 2-3 times, which is a shock. I put the "light" into my other cupped hand. The last time I "throw" the light at my cupped hand and drop out a red silk. Their jaws drop every time.

Good luck!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
croman
View Profile
New user
usa
64 Posts

Profile of croman
I also bought the video, nothing special. The tricks that are shown in the video are just ideas that you also can come up with alone. The best way to lear is to play around with it and open your mind.
Joe Stone
View Profile
New user
Wood Green, London, UK
61 Posts

Profile of Joe Stone
It's not exactly useful, but probably one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I've ever seen.
cardandcoin
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of cardandcoin
Save your cash.Try creating your own ideas.The videos just demo the trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » D'Lite video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL