The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Amazing Misdirection Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Omg !!!!

that was amzing routining of moves its PERFECT !!!
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
378 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Omg !!!!

that was amzing routining of moves its PERFECT !!!
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
As Ralph Kramden use to say, "hamana,hamana,hamana!"
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
843 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
What an enjoyable thing to watch! Excellent acting!
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
843 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
What an enjoyable thing to watch! Excellent acting!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Glad to hear all the accolades on this, as it is very well done. Can't exactly see how it would be done any better by anyone? Just goes to show, put the time and honest effort in on something you love to do and you will do it well. It's not always the big boys that do the big stuff the best, and truth be told, their stuff can be eclipsed as well whether they think so or not...Happens often enough. There's a lot of guys out there with good chops, great ideas and presentation to match, known and unknown. And you know, I like it like that...Gives everybody a chance in the race, no matter whose in the lead. Just the way God planned it, in magic and in all things. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
bobthemagicdoerguy
View Profile
Regular user
I can't remember where I left my
186 Posts

Profile of bobthemagicdoerguy
That was superb. From my limited Spanish, I noticed he kept referencing this as a trick by Juan Rubiales. Does anyone know if this is taught on his recently released DVD?

As far as the effect goes, I think the 3rd vanish was poorly executed as it was too easy to see what he was doing. I'd have to come up with something different at that point, but otherwise that was flawless and better than anything I've seen in quite a while!
Rubiales
View Profile
New user
El Puerto de Santa Maria
89 Posts

Profile of Rubiales
Miguel is a good friend of mine, when I showed my trick "Matrix Impossible" he study the effect and made this version so good. This is the original: http://youtu.be/CZOygSjWRdc
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Superb idea. Love it. Really love it.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yes, just brilliant thinking and execution...Always great thinking and effect from you, my friend. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Deadsets
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Deadsets
They were both great, very funny and magical
PMVIVA
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
460 Posts

Profile of PMVIVA
I really loved the Rubiales routine, I was 100% missdirected all the time, I still watch the video again and get fooled on almost every move. Great thinking and great innovation in the matrix type effect.

The other one I really like is Miguel Angel Gea´s Matrix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IHudnItVdg

I know, you've probably seen it before but is great.
If you have an apple and I have an apple, when we exchange them we both have an apple. If I have an idea and you haven an idea, when we exchange them we both have two ideas.

Supporting the open source community.
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
What a great matrix!!!
Searching for the magic side of life...
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Not for nothing, but I wonder what Coin Master, Al Schneider thinks about these Matrix effects? Surprised that he almost never says a good word about any of them. Hmmmmmm.

Anyway, these presentations are superb, to say the least. And while some may think Al's original effect cannot be eclipsed, after watching stuff like this that is awfully hard to believe unless one is just aimed against any such progress of this classic.

Funny not to hear from a lot more of the original Matrix lovers on such deception built upon the original effect. Do you think the die-hards just look at this and say "Bah Humbug?" I truly don't see how they could? Maybe it's just some sort of collective misdirection? Smile Anyway, just asking'? Smile

Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Quote:
On 2013-09-09 08:40, shakuni wrote:
In which book/dvd are these Slydini moves covered?

Get to Lybrary.com and buy Master of Misdirection
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Amazing Misdirection Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL