The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Do They Feel? -- A Story Of 9/11 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
Originally published on 9/11/11

Just posted on Facebook. Much appreciated if you share it!

https://www.facebook.com/ben.klayer/posts/158643454332377
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I like his final sentence, except for the "you're so naïve" sentiment.
"I don’t think the attacks were staged. I have as much of a right to my opinion as you do to yours. You can believe what you want but, God, you’re so naïve"

I suppose if the Government did not lie to us so often and were not involved in so many acts against humanity ie: Watergate, Exposing our troops to radioactivity to see what the effects were (Bikini Island), giving radioactive milk to school children, giving gonorea to our troops and not treating those troops who got their own dose of gonorea etc... All these deeds have been proven and have a paper trail and in many cases video to back it up. If our Government did not do these horrible things, then maybe I would not be so "naïve".
In my opinion those who think our Government is doing only that which is in the best interests of it's citizens, are "naïve".

How do I feel about the victims of 9/11 and their Loved ones? I feel terrible. Regardless of who did it or any reason why it was done does not detract from my feelings, great sympathy and remorse for everyone.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Watergate was an act against humanity?
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I just want to know how the third tower fell and why it's never really brought up.
Twitter @darjames
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
It has been brought up and the conspiracy theories debunked:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo......ter#wtc7
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Thanks Bob
Twitter @darjames
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2013-09-12 14:16, mastermindreader wrote:
Watergate was an act against humanity?

Once again Bob, you are correct. Watergate was not against humanity, just another lie about a crime being commited by our leader's.

I appologize for my poor grammer, spelling and sometimes using the wrong words. I am working on this problem and I hope to get better.
I also will not let poor grammer or anything else, stop me from trying to express myself and I will not stop posting on the Magic Café (unless I get banned).

My point was very simple. Our Government at ALL levels have lied to us time and time again and have done horrible things to innocent citizen's. When do we start to consider that maybe they haven't stopped lying to us and we need to question EVERYTHING?
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » How Do They Feel? -- A Story Of 9/11 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL