The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Custom Printed Cards (Single cards not decks) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JustCraig
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of JustCraig
Anyone know where I can get some done? Ideally compatible with regular bicycle cards

I have done a search (both on-line and on here) and found a couple of people who do custom decks but this is not really what I want. I have found a couple of really old posts on the Café with email addresses but they look like personal email addresses but obviously didn't feel right contacting them in case the info was out of date so just thought I would post on here first to see if anyone knows of anyone who is doing them now.

I have also contacted card shark a couple of times but have not received a reply so I am not even sure they are still trading (any ideas if they are?)

Any ideas? Preferably UK or EU based due to shipping costs but would consider a US company/Individual if needs be.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
CardMaker http://www.magicbycardmaker.com is a member here. You can PM him.
Mercury52 is a member (Kevin Reylek) (cannibal and captain and coke). PM him for custom cards
Another source I have heard is http://www.martinismagic.com use the contact email to tell him what you need.

These are 3 that I know do this professionally single cards too, not just decks. And there is a weath of info and tutorial dvds and such if you want to tackle it yourself one day.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
JustCraig
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of JustCraig
Thank you for the information - Very much appreciated Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Custom Printed Cards (Single cards not decks) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL