The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » College Scholarships (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Hey I was wondering if the IBM or even anywhere else offer scholarships related to magic and magicians! This is my senior year in High School and magic has been a HUGE part of my life. I plan to go into Business and Marketing to enhance my knowledge about the business because my goal eventually is to become a fulltime magician. Let me know any information or rescources you have!
Sincerely,
Michael
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Michael, the only college scholarship that I am aware of is the SAM's Harry and Trudy Monti College Scholarship Fund. This fund provides scholarships for tuition and/or books to magicians who are adept in the field of magic, possess the potential of performing magic professionally, attend college as full-time students registered in a curriculum containing courses in drama/theater and business and/or marketing, in addition to having demonstrated academic achievement and financial need.

To the best of my knowledge, the IBM has no college scholarship fund.

Good luck!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
MaxLyons
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MaxLyons
I think a college scholarship is very important, it gives the student a good motivation, but sometimes there are very difficult tasks, such as an essay at au.edusson.com, for example, not every student can write them, I love this type of work and will be happy to help.
PatrickWhite
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of PatrickWhite
I absolutely agree with you! Scholarships are really very important. I've found some info about scholarship on these websites.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I.B.M. Youth » » College Scholarships (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL