The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Silly Question... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Rice
View Profile
Loyal user
Maryland
223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Rice
What type of lighter fluid is good? Does anone have any good brand name fluids? Last time I ordered an effect I went to the store I could not find lighter fluid.
jennieprice
View Profile
Regular user
Quartzsite, Az
118 Posts

Profile of jennieprice
I'd go for Ronsonol. You can get lighter fluid just about anywhere, but I've found it to be the best for me.

jennieprice Smile
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Ronsonol, in my opinion has a cleaner burn and a higher flame. Check with your local book/ tobacco store they usually have it on hand but you need to be at least 18 to buy it.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The question you did not ask is what kind is not good? Do not substitute charcoal lighter for lighter fluid. It is cheaper but not the same. It burns very hot and long. Remember that in magic we usually just want a pretty flame, not a real fire to fight.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Jonathan Rice
View Profile
Loyal user
Maryland
223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Rice
Thank you for all your help. I was using butane but I never could seem to have enough.
Shenaniganz
View Profile
New user
Cypress, CA
100 Posts

Profile of Shenaniganz
Ronsonal works very well. Its inexpensive too. Most places keep it behind the counter, so you have to ask for it. Walmart has it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Silly Question... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL