The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Card Springing - help required (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Siekomagic
View Profile
New user
South Africa
76 Posts

Profile of Siekomagic
Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have quite an extensive collection of books and cannot recall where I saw a description on making a gimmicked deck for performing a card spring. I am not talking about doing a small card spring, I am referring to doing a spring that covers about 1.5m - 1.8m

I look forward to your responses

Regards

Sieko
EricStevens
View Profile
Regular user
Valley Center, CA
129 Posts

Profile of EricStevens
A gimmick to perform a card spring? The closest I can think of is an Electric Deck, where all the cards are kind of strung together. That's all I've got unfortunately.

-Eric
Siekomagic
View Profile
New user
South Africa
76 Posts

Profile of Siekomagic
Thanks for the response !! that helps a bit not quite what I was looking for but certainly helps
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
The only thing that I can think of is the old thing where you staple pairs of cards at alternating ends so that they form a continuous zigzag shape.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
http://www.maxello.com/index.php?s=8862f......2&r=2&h= poker size regular $6.00 50% off right now
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
1.5 meters is quite a distance for a card spring! With a gaffed deck, a half meter would be realistic. I've used a stapled deck as a gag. If you want the cards to really spread, tape a coin to the bottom card.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Card Springing - help required (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL