The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Check Out This 30 Minute Professionally Shot Documentary On My Street Performing. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Check this out. This is a PROFESSIONALLY SHOT (Boom Microphone, Camera with Bright Light ... etc.) Documentary on my Magic. It's about 30 minutes, the guy who filmed it wasn't a Magician as you'll see, and you'll see from the reactions that the Audiences LOVED MY STUFF what I really care about (not fooling other Magicians) I do Fork Bending, ACR to Wallet, and other things. You'll see some interviews with me only like 8 minutes worth some things are a little personal. Since this was shot 8 years ago I've gotten a lot more heavily into Mentalism, and became a Certified Hypnotist 9-7-07 and do that downtown. I've been a Magician, Mentalist 22 years now or that's when I started, and I've been a "Busker" as of NOW 17 Summers. I say that as on here my Answers are different. I LOVE to perform. I have like 5,000 youtube subscribers and like 471 Videos 50% Magic & Mentalism, and 50% Hypnosis. I love doing my Hypnosis as I LOVE to help people and people say I have a "Big, Caring Heart" and I have a MP3 site http://www.eddini.com. It's down as of now as we are paying the yearly URL.

P.S. I don't do it the "Gazzo Style" where you wait for huge crowds. If there is one person there, or 6, 12, or occasionally 50 I'll start performing as people don't like waiting for a crowd to develop. I also do TRULY Close-Up stuff, like Scotch & Soda, Sleight Of Hand NOW big into Mentalism ... etc. I have a fan page on facebook, and I've been told people know it's Summer when they see me out so I have my "Regulars". Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wyA6ujeK0c&hd=1

God Bless, Ed
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
matrose9
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of matrose9
Nice stuff ed! really enjoyed it man
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
That was great!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks I'm so Glad you enjoyed some of my Stuff Smile.

God Bless, Ed
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
dduane
View Profile
Special user
Bridgewater, MA
784 Posts

Profile of dduane
It was good to see a worker doing good magic. Nice job - nice selections of card tricks. You need to network market yourself to get better paying jobs - you're definitely good enough. Also good to see a fellow Christian who is open about it.

Dennis
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Check Out This 30 Minute Professionally Shot Documentary On My Street Performing. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL