The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Enemy at the card table 2 by Rus Andrews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all

I have been working on enemy 2 for the past weeks, this has sone great new twists on the original plot and handling, also included is a hands of version and blackjack ideas.

This will be up for grabs tonight...I hope many of you will enjoy this...

All the best

R
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Enemy at the card table II is now ready.....

its avaliable from here http://www.52deceptions.co.uk/#!enemy-ii/co5d

The ebook contains effects I have been using for both poker and blackjack all based around a thought of card plot, plus a clever little move that can be used in a routine or as a force.

I hope you all enjoy the ideas included

Any questions shoot away R@52deceptions.co.uk

Best

R
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Enclosed in these notes are ideas and routines all based around gambling and my obsession with the whole thought of card plot smashed together, you will find ideas for both poker and blackjack, both games which I have a strong passion for.

BE THE ENEMY 

Contents

ENEMY
The original plot to enemy
Spectator is asked to shuffle a deck of cards
Spectator is asked to glimpse and memorize any card
Spectator is then asked to shuffle the deck and add four other cards to the card They have in mind to create the highest possible poker hand. (This is all done in Their mind)
Performer now deals five cards from the deck face down onto the table Spectator is then asked to concentrate on their poker hand?
Performer now slowly turns over the 5 cards one by one revealing the spectators Thought of poker hand.

SHUFFLED DILEMMA
Which is a hands off shuffled thought of poker hand designed to fool all

CARD JACKED
A prediction effect based around Blackjack

STEALTHY HAND
This can be used as an effect, prediction or a force.

Buy Now
£7.99

Inside these notes are the original Enemy plot which is killer plus 3 more routines which all play out nicely. It is well written and if you are like Rus, they all play nicely into a gambling theme. However, that is only one option, one plot. Using the ides presented throughout this, you are wide open to do many types of presentations which will suit all.
Shuffled Dilemma is a slick hands off miracle that will fool all. This is a completely hands off version of the original Enemy. Slick, easy and what one calls a magician fooler.
Card Jacked is a black jack theme where the dealer freely cuts to a card and when your card, which was placed unseen on the table before tha start of the effect is turned over, you have a Blackjack, a winning hand. Break this one out at your next card game and see jaws drop.
Stealthy Hand Is a simple idea which can be used in a poker routine,a blackjack routine, a prediction ( which I like) or a simple force. Like the original Enemy or this updated version, Rus obviously likes gambling and gambling routines and these all work out nicely. So if that is your thing, this works out perfectly. Do keep in mind though that presentation wise, it does not need to be a gambling routine and that is the beauty of the ides presented here. Rus gives you all the details and his way of performing and what he favors. But keep in mind that Rus has an addiction to gambling and hustling routines which he acknowledges and spins them into mentalism. Quite honestly, this is why I liked this. It really is heavily influenced mentalism no matter how you plot it and present it.
 Recommended and available from Rus at http://www.52deceptions.co.uk/#!enemy-ii/co5d
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Thanks Rizzo

Glad your enjoying it

best

R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Enemy at the card table 2 by Rus Andrews (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL