The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favorite....... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kihei
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Kihei
What are your favorite purse routines and effects?
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
I have a clean handling for wild coin that is perfect for restaurants that can be examined. I also have a stand up purse and glass routine that I altered from Roth's original sitting purse and glass routine. Both are keepers for me!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
My favorite was: Grandma opens and takes out money for me Smile Long time ago.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
$0 bill switch
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
My favorite: My wife opens and takes out money for me. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Also, Ammar Teaches a pretty cool idea for bill to lemon/impossible location using a coin purse. It's the last effect on his Easy to Master Money Miracles volume 3.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
In my COINvention lecture notes, I have two routines with a purse. The first is called the Merlini Coin routine, and it is a wild coin routine where the purse plays an integral part of the story and the magic. The second is a writeup of the coins to purse routine from my Knockout Coin Magic DVD, called the Dream. Lastly, on the Knockout Coin Magic DVD there is a simple routine called purse spellbound, that has gotten a favorable response. If interested in the notes or DVD, contact me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com.
David Roth has several routines with a purse in Coinmagic and his book, and Latta has a killer purse routine that he taught at his COINvention lecture.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favorite....... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL