The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Halloween Magic Show DVD For Kids With Count Zackula (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Hey everyone, I just finished production on my final children's magic seasonal magic show DVD. I released my Christmas and Easter kids show DVD's and this is the final in the trilogy.

This one is called The Halloween Magic Show DVD For Kids With Count Zackula. If you want to check out the video trailer for it, here is the youtube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYa8ljSMmY

It will be the final release in my children's seasonal magic show DVD's for family entertainers. If you don't have an exhisting Halloweeen magic show and want to create one, this is perfect for you. If you already have one and want to ad a few more cool Halloween tricks, this should fit the bill. I have been performing this show for over 20 years and it has served me extremely well in the month of October.

Murphy's Magic will be having a pre-sale for it in the next few days but the video trailer is just a taste of things to come. Murphy's will be distributing the DVD to your favorite magic shops soon where it will be available for purchase.

Enjoy
Tony Chris (Count Zackula)
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

- TONY CHRIS, A.K.A. Zany Zack

http://www.tonychris.com
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4632 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Wow! Tony, you are incredible! I LOVE your act. You made me laugh right the way through, and I particularly liked your "non-reaction" look-don't-see bit. I've never thought of doing that. Like, the total opposite of what's expected.

Your post is very serendipitous, because we've been discussing stagecraft here, and you have it in bucketloads.

Just look at this guy's posture, attitude, and command of the stage. Notice the total control he has over his young audience. And, though barely noticeable, his connection with his kid helper is totally real. That kid feels like a king.

Thank you so much for joining us here, I hope you'll stay around after you've sold a bunch of your DVDs.

I will certainly support you, by buying one. (And, I would love to learn more about you.) I think you have a fan in me.

Doug (Potty the Pirate)
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the nice words. I know it has been about 6 months since I have poste here as I haven't been on the Café for a while due to family issues and things.

I will try and be more of a presence. I love performing kids shows as it has been my bread and butter for twenty years and more importantly, my favorite types of audiences. Releasing my Kids seasonal magic trilogy was always a major goal of mine and this one is the final in the series. I am proud of it and I know that there are some real gems in here for family entertainers especially for this time of year, which is also my very favorite time of year. October rocks and Halloween has always bee my number one season ever since I was a kid. Lots of great memories trick or treating all dressed up!

Tony
As magicians we create what onlookers call magic. If they truly believe in what we have created for them to witness then magic is real!!!

The White Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Australia, Queensland
148 Posts

Profile of The White Wizard
Yes Tony - Look s like great quality work and a detail behind the scenes footage.

Best have quite a few ready to sell out. Smile
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Looks great. Will buy for sure.

HÃ¥kan
:wavey:
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Old thread but I know but id this instructional DVD to make the props up for the show?,love the hand in box and with Tony holding the moving hand been after one for ages.
Tony Chris
View Profile
V.I.P.
Vancouver, Canada
714 Posts

Profile of Tony Chris
Hey guys, halloween is just around the corner once again. Fire Starter, to answer your question, On the DVD I show mostly exhisting children's magic effects like Peanute Butter and Jelly, Vanishing Ketchup bottle, floating table, Vanishing milk pitcher, appearing cane etc. But the main difference is that each one has been customized now to be a completely Halloween theme. The vanishing ketchup becomes vanishing blood ketchup, the vanishing milk pitcher is now the vanishing pumpkin juice, the peanute butter & jelly is now the peanut "Batter", get it, bats and Booberry jelly and so on. There are a lot of effects on the DVD and I also show some bonus effects that have been in and out of my Halloween shows trhoughout the years.

I show you how to take exhisting standard kids magic effects and overhaul them to be a Halloween effects.

It is a DVD to show the finished product whichi in this case is my award winning Halloween childrens magic show that anyone can do with a little customizing of your exhisting props. It is the show I perform in the week leading up to Halloween. There is lots of fun magic to perform and tips on marketing the show to prospective customers. Halloween can be a very lucrative week in your performing, yearly inccome. It is for me!

Tony

gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Just ordered the DVD, looking forward to it.
John Breeds
View Profile
Veteran user
England
336 Posts

Profile of John Breeds
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......lQ0bdec0

I thought you would like to know of a new slant on ghost buster for Halloween.

There's lot more information on http://www.johnbreeds.com/ghost-buster-pp.htm

Can you spot Billy Wiz's superb management of the No-Hands remote control?

Oh btw, Billy's Scottish accent may need some sub-titles for Americans Smile

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Halloween Magic Show DVD For Kids With Count Zackula (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL