The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » THANK YOU Jerome Finley! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
You changed my life! I sent you a PM, I don't know if you waste your time here anymore but maybe someone will forward the message.

Regards,

Craig
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Tell us more !
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
He still wastes his time here. If he didn't he may never have changed your life. And so many other lives.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1435 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Smile
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-10-05 22:40, RCP wrote:
You changed my life! I sent you a PM, I don't know if you waste your time here anymore but maybe someone will forward the message.

Regards,

Craig

I'm sure Craig,had a great reason for making this post!
Not,knowing the reason...I am happy this has happen to you,my friend! Smile

Gary
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
christophe
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of christophe
Jerome has changed my bank account forever !
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Craig,

Message received and thanks so much for sharing!

To say that I'm exceedingly happy for you just isn't going to cut it and would be a vast understatement. Lasting positive change, rapid progress forward and attaining a newfound state of health & well being is exactly what gets me up in the morning and keeps me doing what I do.

Congratulations and GRATITUDE for the shout out, mister! I really appreciate you and I'm inspired by your progress today...AWESOME!!!

:)
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Bard
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of Bard
I first learned how to Dowse when I was about 8 years old but when I started studying Jerome's FCMR manual I was totally blown away; you'd think four decades of working with Pendulums, direct & indirect CMR and more would make you a decent know-it-all on the subject but there were things in Jerome's book(s) that twisted my little head in several directions.

I have one huge complaint about Jerome's material and I've told him this more than a few times -- TOO MANY WORDS! (He's worse than me when it comes to rambling and getting side-tracked).

I've never read anything from Jerome that didn't make me see things in a new light, even his Cold Reading guides and of course G-Q&A have given me significantly new ways of viewing old friends, so on that front I can say that both, his books and the man himself, has changed many things in my world. I am grateful to call him a friend and know that the feelings are mutual... but then we seem to be kindred spirits on similar paths in life.

Blessed Be, my friend!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » THANK YOU Jerome Finley! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL