The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free PDFs for all - get 'em while they're hot! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I am offering FREE PDF versions of my new novel 'The Erotic Adventures of the Vampire Kate' to anyone who wants one! If you would like a copy, please email me at sheffieldmagic@hotmail.co.uk and I will send the PDF file to you, completely free. All I ask in return is that if you like it, you consider purchasing a physical copy (there is, after all, nothing like holding a real book in your hand) - there'll be a link in the PDF you receive. Or if you don't really do physical books anymore, that if you enjoyed the read you donate £1 (yes, just one tiny little pound, or $1.50) to help support the work that I'm doing. If you don't enjoy the PDF, you may leave in peace with no obligation whatsoever! So whaddaya waiting for? It's a free PDF featuring Victorian lesbian vampires and Jack the Ripper! Email me already! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Now!,You can really learn why...

Jack,was given the name of "The Ripper"! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
If you prefer, it is available on Lybrary for a measly 3 bucks! Smile

http://www.lybrary.com/the-erotic-advent......648.html
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
Great offer Paul!
John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free PDFs for all - get 'em while they're hot! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL