The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » My build of the -- THE WEB ILLUSION (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
This is my build of the WEB ILLUSION.
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/......2800.jpg
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
I forgot to mention this was an authorize build rights were purchased.
magicjohn2278
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man UK
544 Posts

Profile of magicjohn2278
Thanks Illusionman... I bought the plans for making The Web some months ago, but haven't got around to it yet. There are a couple of major differences between your version and the published one! (i.e. the uprights!) would you care to PM me with more info?
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
Quote:
On 2013-11-18 08:37, magicjohn2278 wrote:
Thanks Illusionman... I bought the plans for making The Web some months ago, but haven't got around to it yet. There are a couple of major differences between your version and the published one! (i.e. the uprights!) would you care to PM me with more info?

Yes--- I changed this from a metal project to a wood project, so there were some change. As for the upright he used a double post with a see through element, I thought this was way over thought out, so I went with single post look (but mine works the same way).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » My build of the -- THE WEB ILLUSION (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL