The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Any good pattern for Flik by Alexis De La Fuente? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fybd88
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of fybd88
Hi, guys. Flik by Alexis De La Fuente is a great visual moving-hole effect of cards. I haven't purchused that, thus not tried, but it really looks visual, direct and convincing. However, the trailor didn't show the proper pattern for the trick. I believe the combination of a visual trick itself and a proper pattern or plot makes a unforgetable magical moment, and the audience will easily focus on how the trick is done instead of feeling the impressive moment if the pattern is absent.
I've seen several hole moving tricks, and most of which didn't give a convincing pattern.
Does anyone has any good idea how to render a hole moving effect or how to combine them with other tricks to increase the magical sensation of the moment?
Looking forward!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Any good pattern for Flik by Alexis De La Fuente? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL