The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pi: Ring on Band by Michael Scanzello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bondi
View Profile
New user
Cornwall
52 Posts

Profile of Bondi
Recently purchased this and wow what an effect no gimmicks.When you can borrow someone's ring it makes the effect so strong. DVD well produced with excellent instructions, even though I got stuck on one part of the routine I pm'd Michael who responded very quickly where I was going wrong,excellent service.A must buy, and looking forward to future projects
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

Tempted by this, can someone advise if it differs from Pinnacle by Russ Niedzwiecki enough to warrant purchase? Is there anything new here?

Many thanks.

Matt
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
I was looking to order this and noticed they are selling refills of the rubber bands. Do I need to use special bands for this?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2014-02-04 12:40, writeall wrote:
I was looking to order this and noticed they are selling refills of the rubber bands. Do I need to use special bands for this?
Just specific rubberbands
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
I received mine for Christmas and have been working it since. I like it a lot better than Pinnacle. I am creating a set that starts with a ring routine followed by Pi and then something just using bands so is this perfect.
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2013, Honest Deception Mike wrote:
Hi guys,
If you like my Pi:Ring on Band. Check out the "Creator's Spotlight" I am the guest until the end of today Wed., Dec. 4th: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?forum=343&1 I am going out with a BANG! Contest to win the Pi:Ring on Band DVD with bands, practice ring, diagram sheet--all the goodies! and free shipping at 6pm EST. Also, a GIFT TO ALL for the holidays, a PDF file with my restaurant lecture notes and detailed instructions for my never before released,killer card to card box, "CRIB." This has been my closer for years that freaks people out! You get the gift just for posting in my Creator's Spotlight TODAY. Great topics: Intro to the table, Accept tips or not?, Worst Show Ever,creativity,and more!Join the discussion with Marc Desouza,Be Happie/Happy Amp himself-Brian Foshee, Will Fern, South Street Magic, Philly Magic, and others!
Michael Scanzello

Hi, am I too late for the comp... OH yes just by a few years! LOL I'm so up to date aren't I!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pi: Ring on Band by Michael Scanzello (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL