The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Must be a Psychic ;) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrkmarik
View Profile
Regular user
New York
185 Posts

Profile of mrkmarik
Few days ago I was fooling around outside the establishment of a friend of mine on York ave. checking outta people passing by ,then I handed him a pack of TdM minor arcana and asked to shuffle them while thinking of any question .
He withdrew JC - 8H - 9S I let him to choose not to reveal what was the Q. and began to interpret the meanings according to Russian-French playing card divination scheme . I told him " The Jack of Clubs is a man probably Mideteranien origin ( he was like Yeh right) who's ready to bring news or awaiting for them , Eight of Hearts represents ideas in a mind and since it's hearts ideas maybe all around your family, home or maybe kinda passion or sexual ideas, and finally Nine of Spades represents that all those ideas will be denied:( He looked at me weirdly and asked me to step at his office to make a new spread:) I asked what was the Question ? He - " I was wandering what kind of penties that new sexy girl on a front desk in my gym is wearing today;)
Must be a Paranormal;)
All the very best!
Marc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Must be a Psychic ;) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL