The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Plastic fruits for Cups and Balls - not final loads? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Hi.

I just bought some plastic cherries from Ebay to use as the balls for the Cups and Balls. They look really nice, but are VERY light and could handle better.

Does anyone know where I can get some more heavy plastic cherries (or grapes) that are more heavy and handles better?

Thanks
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Take a sharp pencil or drill a small hole in the bottom of each, insert about 3-6 BB's or a small fishing weight and seal shut with hot glue... that might help.

With the BB's you've also just shimmed your cherries (that sounds filthy somehow) for chop cup/PK.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
malaki
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of malaki
Expanding foam insulation may work without overweighting the cherries. Should give you a silent load.Just make sure you don't overfill them!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Plastic fruits for Cups and Balls - not final loads? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL