The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Majiloom still in bussiness? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Carlos Hampton
http://electricballoonpump.com/

I was wondering if you guys know if this company still in bussiness. Their webpage doesn't have a whole lot of info. Any other portable pump that you guys can recommend?

Thanks
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I would just call DJ or send him an email (magic@kenoshamagic.com). I have ad like his pump.

Dan.
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
I built the same pump with a pump from Harbor Frieght and a battery from Batteries Unlimited for less than $60. Been using it for 2 years now with no problems.
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
As far as I know, Majilloon is still in business. DJ is a very honest and reliable person who has stood behind his product as long as I've had one (going on eight years)
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
For my strolling gigs, I LOVE my Majillon! With that said, I the battery that DJ uses (IMO) is not the best one he could have used. I have since replaced the battery with another 12V - 5amp battery that is much better. I get longer life and it's more powerful. You can buy these batteries from pretty much anyplace. I just bought replacements today from a place out here called Batteries & Bulbs. Great customer service and great product!

With that said...

DJ is a super nice guy and has built a great pump! Super easy to use and when wearing it, you don't even know it's on! LOVE IT!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

I sent him an email but so far no response.
Sick & Twisted
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Sick & Twisted
I had similar issues trying to get in contact with them a couple of months ago. Try calling this number: 262-652-0300
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
I found that DJ is much better with phone calls than emails.
Carlos Hampton
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Thaks guys. I'll try him on the phone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Majiloom still in bussiness? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL