The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Are Tango-Coins worth the money ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
info2victor
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of info2victor
I have 3 Tango Copper-Silver coins, 2 of them are very good in deed. The other is not as good in the aspect that the gluing is a bit off.

I bought the not as good one after the first, so I guess it's just something wrong with that batch of coins. When I get my third C/S coin the quality comes back~

Yes, it's better than Sasco as I see it. I don't have Johnson's so I have no opinion on that.
It only takes a minute to learn how it is done, but takes a lifetime to learn how to do it.

You've got a coin?
STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
I have a Tango cig through coin of an Argentine peso, works well in patter as I have just been there and the coin due to its shape hinds the gaff, great trick.
Being from Oz, I have only seen the Tango product available and have always found it to be reliable and good quality.
ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
info2victor
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of info2victor
I've seen a cig through coin, I forgot if it's from Tango or not. The only thing I remember is that there are 2 choices there: one-sided, or two-sided.

The one I saw was one-sided. As it's name suggests, NEVER let the other side be seen! The other side is a nightmare to be seen by spectators...

I guess if you have a choice try two-sided. Though I don't know how it works...
It only takes a minute to learn how it is done, but takes a lifetime to learn how to do it.

You've got a coin?
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2004-01-23 09:54, Tango Man wrote:
Hello Friends.
I am happy to take part of this forum and read the royal(real) opinions about my coins.
Only I want to say that the Tango Folding Coin, are 3 chunks of elastic cover of supply. I have read that to dealer who sold the Tango Folding coins without this supply, it is to mistake of this dealer. Anybody that needs this supply khan comunnicate with me.
I will be grateful for the suggestions that improve our quality.
Marcelo Insúa Smile

Hello there, I just got one of your advertised Silver Half exp. Shell, and the one I recieved was a 1966 half which is NOT silver... are all the coins you sell like this or is it an error??

jon
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Are Tango-Coins worth the money ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL