The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Paul Cummins' "Top Billing" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Kokot
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of John Kokot
Paul Cummins’ “Up in Smoke” DVD contains a routine called “Top Billing,” a “Matrix” facsimile utilizing dollar bills instead of playing cards as covers for the coins. Has “Top Billing” ever appeared in print? Is anyone aware of similar coin assembly/Matrix-like routines in print that substitute currency for cards? Thank you.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I like Top Billing a lot. I used the same sequence but instead of dollars I use two ad cards for Lee Ashers Thunderbird. I don't know of any others that use dollar bills.
Cardguy52
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Cardguy52
Top billing can be found in From a Shuffled Deck in Use Part 2, also in Apocalypse Vol. 6 No.9

As for matrix routines using bills, I know there is at least one on Al Schniders new dvd set.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
There was something about rolling up a five dollar bill, four quarters pour out and the magician unrolls the bill to find four ones. Also using quarters with a dollar coin kicker load. Steve Dusheck had some gaffs with application to this, his half dollar among them.
The fad that came as folks saw the Schneider and Dingle routines was a busy time for coin assembly exploration.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Paul Cummins' "Top Billing" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL