The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Sapphire Collection, a new 2-DVD set from Osterlind Mysteries (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Hi Raj

Thanks, the points scheme gives you 1 point for every full pound you spend on products, when you have at least 100 you can spend them on whatever you like.

It's not a lot but all adds up in the scheme of things, plus we try and keep our prices and shipping cost reasonable and we offer free bonus ideas on quite few items as well.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
Thank you Mark for a very speedy reply.

I have only just discovered your website and I am impressed with its content. You appear to have the best prices, loyalty bonuses, special bonus information for purchasers, reviews, blogs and everything. You also are being very honest with your posts about products here on the Café, if it's good or bad you'll say it. Most dealers only say good things about everything the supply.

My next order of something I want will definitely be from you. Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Thanks.

I'm doing my best to raise the bar on customer service also.

I have been on the wrong end of it myself many times, it was the main thing that drove me to open our shop in the first place.

Everything we make is being reinvested in the shop to make it a better place so all orders are appreciated.

We have ambitious plans for this year to move us forward with all your support we will continue to improve further.

I do try to be objective in my comments but as everything we list on our site is selected rather than just listed, I will be saying most items are good.

A more interesting way to look at our site is to see what we don't list and ask yourself why, I'm not one for bashing a product I just won't stock it.

On topic don't overlook this great DVD set it's very good value all the routines are very workable.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Today I came across a nice thing to do with Poor Mans Book Test.

This came totally by accident but boy does it work well.

I normally reserve these kind of tips for our customers only but I'll give you all this one.

The book I was given to do this with had coloured edges on the pages.

I did what is required and when I went back to the book I was surprised what I saw.

I know this is a but criptic but if you have this give it a try it made it very easy.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
I am interested in learning more about Richard's Card system included in Hands off effect in The Sapphire Collection . I understand Richard explains this system in his book Six Shooter. However, he also has a book call Osterlind Breakthrough Card System.

Which book should I get if I want to learn it in detail ?

I will appreciate any recommendations

Thanks
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
The Breakthrough Card System book is what you need.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Wow Richard thanks for your answer . I am impress and excited that you will take the time to answer.

I am ordering both books directly from you tonite . This is an awesome effect . I do want to learn it . I have a lot of questions and I hope I can find the answers in the two books .

Thanks a lot for responding . Been this humble says a lot about you .

Joaquin
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
I am trying to find the special cards (8082) needed for the effect "Hands Off", but apparently, Bicycle is not selling them anymore... Any hint ? Thanks Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
petegrimaud
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of petegrimaud
I am trying to find the special cards (8082) needed for the effect "Hands Off", but apparently, Bicycle is not selling them anymore... Any hint ?

Recently purchased 3 decks from www.cards4magic.co.uk to perform the same routine.

Hope that helps

Peter.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2015, petegrimaud wrote:
I am trying to find the special cards (8082) needed for the effect "Hands Off", but apparently, Bicycle is not selling them anymore... Any hint ?

Recently purchased 3 decks from www.cards4magic.co.uk to perform the same routine.

Hope that helps

Peter.

Thanks Peter, I contacted them but they told me they don't have it anymore. When did you buy your decks ? They apparently sell cards individually. Do you have a more precise link ? Thanks Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
petegrimaud
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of petegrimaud
Bought them just before Easter. They are called " Bicycle Big Box Red " look on website under Jumbo Playing Cards. They not cheap £15 a deck (bought them when sale was on).
Sorry not great on computers can't give you a precise link.
Peter.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Thanks! Do they work well for the effect ? T*** enough ?
petegrimaud
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of petegrimaud
Yes there perfect for the effect (more than T*** enough). My only slight problem is that I've not got the bicycle jumbo deck box to put the made up deck into..!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I'm trying to recall if the "Hands off" effect requires use of the BCS please...
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
No. You can use any s***k
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Got it thanks
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
248 Posts

Profile of Darby
But the participant will be turning over 17+ cards in order, so you may not want to use an obvious s***k.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Sapphire Collection, a new 2-DVD set from Osterlind Mysteries (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL