The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » International magic convention london (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all, not gone this year,anyone been today? and how has it beeen?,anygood new stuff out there?.
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
I can't comment on the whole convention as I only went for yesterdays events

I don't think there were many new and pre release items in the dealer's hall forgive me if I'm wrong but then this time of year tends to be quite dry in terms of new releases on the market. Andy Nyman was there deming his new release with Theory 11 the Code which is like the swiss army knife of m***ed decks that seemed to be snapped up relatively quickly by anyone that saw it and have a copy myself which I'm just working my way through. As for the rest of the day the lectures by Charlie Frye and Dani Daortiz were excellent particularly with Dani's one I've never seen a room for full of magicians before mouthing swear words at the stuff he was pulling off some of it just defied explanation but as always he's a master of magic based on psychology. Following his lecture his table was swamped by magicians clambering to buy a pack of his goodies and must admit if I had the money on me I would have snapped one up as it was certainly worth it.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-11-17 06:00, magicphill wrote:
I can't comment on the whole convention as I only went for yesterdays events

I don't think there were many new and pre release items in the dealer's hall forgive me if I'm wrong but then this time of year tends to be quite dry in terms of new releases on the market. Andy Nyman was there deming his new release with Theory 11 the Code which is like the swiss army knife of m***ed decks that seemed to be snapped up relatively quickly by anyone that saw it and have a copy myself which I'm just working my way through. As for the rest of the day the lectures by Charlie Frye and Dani Daortiz were excellent particularly with Dani's one I've never seen a room for full of magicians before mouthing swear words at the stuff he was pulling off some of it just defied explanation but as always he's a master of magic based on psychology. Following his lecture his table was swamped by magicians clambering to buy a pack of his goodies and must admit if I had the money on me I would have snapped one up as it was certainly worth it.

Many thaks for the reply,wow I would of loved to of seen Dani Daortiz ,bet it was awesome,arh Andy Nyman met him a few years back and performed ULTRA GUM for him ,gutted I missed it though just never had the money this time,shame you just cant go in and shop in the dealers room ,instead of £35.00 ,if you do not want to see any close up show's,still glad you enjoyed ,all the best.
Shane
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » International magic convention london (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL