The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paranormal rotating statue again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've asked to be banned
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
So coolllll!!!! Thanks for sharing lol!!!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Yes, but maybe the mystical powers of the statue were making people walk with heavier steps and psychically sending buses to a route closer to the museum. They didn't think of that, did they!? Smile

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
If I've learned anything around here it's that scientists know nothing and can't prove anything and that nothing scientific has any value in this world. This so-called proof is just a bunch smoke and mirrors that the pseudoskeptics are putting out there. Nobody has proven that the invisible spaghetti monster isn't turning that statue. In fact, nobody has even tried to prove that the invisible spaghetti monster isn't turning that statue, which, as far as I'm concerned proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the invisible spaghetti monster IS turning that statue. It's paranormal!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I think the Statue is standing still!
Everything,under and around it is turning! Smile

Paranormal!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Quote:
On 2013-12-01 20:52, Randwill wrote:
If I've learned anything around here it's that scientists know nothing and can't prove anything and that nothing scientific has any value in this world. This so-called proof is just a bunch smoke and mirrors that the pseudoskeptics are putting out there. Nobody has proven that the invisible spaghetti monster isn't turning that statue. In fact, nobody has even tried to prove that the invisible spaghetti monster isn't turning that statue, which, as far as I'm concerned proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the invisible spaghetti monster IS turning that statue. It's paranormal!

It is so interesting how science tries to explain everything, even things that makes no sense when explained!

Not saying this is the case...
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Did Slim get banned? There hasn't been a PARANORMAL!!!! thread in some time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paranormal rotating statue again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL